- Enhance taste and texture: This convection electric range includes a stylish splashguard, exclusive hidden element, and a balanced baking and roasting system that gives you even heat distribution for professional results every time.
- Look professional: Feel like a chef when you use this range that captures the styling of appliances the professionals use.
- A signature look: You'll be pleased by the look of our Architect® series II handles, which are contoured in a sleek, sophisticated way.
- Evenly baked or roasted: A third hidden element — or T.H.E.™ — is tucked along the back wall with a fan for even heat distribution and rapid results.
- Less cleaning: Spend your time creating and cooking thanks to the beautiful ceramic glass finish that simply wipes clean.
- Create a feast: Confidently bake more than one dish at a time with splendid results thanks to the Even-Heat™ True Convection system that evenly circulates and distributes the heat.
- In your reach: Just like in a professional chef's kitchen, front controls mean you never reach across steaming pot.
- Versatile: Simply adjust the two expandable elements to cook with pots and pans of varying shapes or sizes at once.
Width: 30.00 in
Depth: 27.25 in
Height: 41.75 in
*We are not responsible for model specifications; to be used as a guide only. Maheu BrandSource Home Furnishings for details.
- Capacity: 4.1 cu ft
- Performance Automatic time baking
- Infinite-heat controls
- Quick preheating elements
- Smart knob controls - Melt & Hold, Keep Warm, and three simmer settings on all elements
- Maxi and econo thermal broil settings
- Self-cleaning oven with soil level / time selection settings
- Balanced two-element baking and roasting
- Custom control temperature management system
- 100 watts 5th element warm zone
- Convection : Easy Convect™, time and temperature control system
- Convect full meal automatic cooking
- Proofing capabilities
- Electronic temperature probe
- Roasting rack
- Closed-door broiling
- CleanBake™ hidden element
- Convect bake
- Convect roast
- Convect broil: Closed-door with full and centre settings
- Thermal oven
- Thermal broil: Closed-door with full and centre settings
- Even-heat™ electric true convention system
- Temperature probe
- Convenience : Electronic front control with scrolling display
- Two oven lights
- Warming drawer
- Hot-surface indicators
- Sabbath mode feature
- Extra-large oven window
- Front knob cooktop controls
- Pure colour ceramic-glass surface
- Glass-touch display with control lockout
- Racks: 3
- Styling : Front knob cooktop controls
- Specifications : 240 volts / 40 amps
- Baking element: 2000 watts
- Broil (full/centre) element: 3240 - 1790 watts
- Convection element: 1600 watts
Good to Know
Failing to follow the manufacturer’s installation instructions for your new appliance may void the warranty on the product.
Ceramic surfaces on electric ranges and electric counter units do need special care when soiled. For cooked on spills, use a razor blade at a 30 degree angle to scrape off solids and then follow up with a special cleaner formulated specifically for ceramic cooktops.